Sunday, March 30, 2008

And Then There Were Four...

My brackets are all but shot to hell.

Kudos to anyone who went straight chalk on their bracket. At least you’ve got all four Final Four squads.

I’ve still got 3 out of 4 alive (although I’ve hyped up Memphis all year long, I decided to pick Texas. Uggggh. Oh well)

My hopes now lie in my pick of UNC in the blind draw at work. Nice pick, huh?

First pitch in the new Nationals park is just moments away, so we’ll keep this short and sweet.

Memphis over UCLA – Two words: Derrick Rose. Could/should be the first pick in the draft.

UNC over Kansas – I said a long time ago I wasn’t impressed with Kansas. Still not. And no one wills their team to victory like Tyler Hansborough. Frankly, I think UNC wins pretty easily (I’ll call a 12-point win).

Well, I said it before and I’ll say it again. I’ve seen a lot of different teams play this year, and no one impresses me like those Tigers from Memphis.

Plus, Roy Williams is a chop.

Sadly, it appears my blind draw pick could be all for not.

Memphis over UNC.

No comments: