Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm Never Going To 'Cincinnati'


I know this space is usually reserved for sports talk, but I’ve got to get this off my chest.

For anyone else who labored through 8 head-scratching weeks of “John From Cincinnati,” I have one simple question for you…

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?

I’m a huge fan of smart TV….and you can’t argue with a Dylan McKay – Zach Morris showdown, but come on.

And while I love to brag when I do, I really hate being able to figure out an entire story line before it plays out. But there’s cliffhanging, puzzling TV… and then there’s this.

“Some things I know. Some things I don’t,” says John.

Yeah, join the club buddy. I know a lot of things but one I may never know is what the hell that entire season was supposed to be about.

To make matters worse, the show hasn’t even been picked up for a second season, so I hate to break it to you, but that could be it.

If you have any clue, any notion as to what the heck was going on in that show, please tell me.

I’m begging you. Please help me regain my sanity. It’s seriously keeping me up at night and I need to sleep!

No comments: