Sunday, December 30, 2007

NFL Prediction Battle: The Last Stand

Yea, yea I know I’ve missed a few weeks of picks. What can ya do?

But I might as well finish what I started with one final go around of regular season picks. And what a week to come back into the mix – because teams have already clinched, been eliminated, etc, the lines are all out of whack.

But considering I didn’t have much luck with legit lines, I can’t imagine it will matter much.

So here we go… one last go around…

BILLS at Eagles (-9)
Panthers (-3) at BUCCANEERS
Bengals (-2.5) at DOLPHINS
COWBOYS at Redskins (-9)
Lions at PACKERS (-3.5)
JAGUARS at Texans (-7)
Saints at BEARS (Pick ‘Em)
STEELERSteelers (-3) at Ravens
SEAHAWKS (-2) at Falcons
49ers at BROWNS (-11.5)
TITANS (-4.5) at Colts
Vikings (-3) at BRONCOS
CHARGERS (-9) at Raiders
RAMS at Cards (-6)
Chiefs at JETS (-5.5)

LOCK OF THE WEEK: BROWNS

No comments: