Monday, December 3, 2007

NFL Prediction Battle: Week 13 Picks (Better Late Than Never)

Ok, I forgot to make my picks. Sue me.

But since I can’t skip a week to jeopardize the integrity of this high-caliber social experiment, here they are.

I’ll use the same picks I made on my office pool on Thursday.... for better or worse.

My pick in ALL CAPS...

PACKERS (+7) at Cowboys
Falcons at RAMS (-3)
Bills at REDSKINS (-5.5)
Lions at VIKINGS (-4)
TEXANS (+3.5) at Titans
JAGUARS (+6.5) at Colts
JETS (+1) at Dolphins
CHARGERS (-5.5) at Chiefs
SEAHAWKS (+3) at Philly
NINERS (+3) at Panthers
BUCCANEERS (+3) at Saints
BROWNS (+1) at Cardinals
BRONCOS (-3.5) at Raiders
Giants at BEARS (+1.5)
Bengals at STEELERS (-7)
Patriots at RAVENS (+20)

Oh by the way, the Giants and the ref who overturned Eli Manning’s two-hopper to Amani Toomer can both kiss my ass.

No comments: