Thursday, November 29, 2007

NFL Prediction Battle: I Have NFL Network... Do You? (Week 13 Picks)

I went 7-9 last week.

YTD: 74-95-2

Not sure if I beat Craig. He only got 6, but didn’t pick the Thanksgiving Day games, where I went 2-1.

We’ll settle that later.

And apparently the only way to keep me from chalking up another W in my Lock of the Week column is to totally forget to pick one. Arrrrrrrrrgggggh.

I realized it halfway through the morning games. At that point, my judgment was clouded by halftime scores. Oh well. I’ll improve on that 9-2 mark this week.

But before tonight’s game starts, gotta get tonight’s pick in...

PACKERS (+7) at Dallas

I wonder how many more games Green Bay will have to win to get some respect. Dallas deserves to be favored, especially at home.

But by 7?

As much as I enjoy watching the Packers lose, that’s too much to give that Fav-ruh guy.

I wouldn’t be shocked if the Pack goes in there and wins outright. I’ll take the Pack and the points

Rest of picks and last week’s to come later this week.

Enjoy tonight's game for those of you who are actually smart enough to not still be living with cable television. I mean, come on. That's like still having a word processor. Who does that?

Go DirecTV!

No comments: