Saturday, November 3, 2007

NFL Pick 'Em: Week 8 Results/Week 9 Picks

That's right folks... we're having a special today at That's What HE Said...

Not only do you get last week's results, but also this week's NFL picks all for the low, low price of just one click!

I know, I'm a giver. But I digress...

It's a good thing I have a brother and not a sister, because frankly she'd be tired of kissing me right now.

Yes, just like smooching your sis, it’s another tie in my battle vs. Craig from Johnny Wishbone.

We both went 6-7.

On the season I'm 1-5-2 against Craig in our weekly head-to-head.

Season picks: 44-68-2
Hey, nothing a 14-0 week can't fix in a hurry.
If Jim Flack can go perfect in our office pool, why can't I?!?

Like I said last week, if you were looking to this column for gambling advice, I hope you are in good with your bank, because you're probably in need of a loan right about now.

That is, unless, you've been following my lock of the week, in which case, can I have a loan?

After the Colts covered last week, I'm 6-2 on my weekly lock. That's actually, and surprisingly, not too shabby.

Here's this week's picks (pick in ALL CAPS)...

Cards at TAMPA BAY (-3.5)
Panthers at TITANS (-4.5)
BENGALS (+2.5) at Bills
BRONCOS (+3.5) at Detroit
PACKERS (+2.5) at Chiefs
CHARGERS (-8.5) at Vikes
Jaguars at SAINTS (-3.5)
NINERS (+3.5) at Falcons
REDSKINS (-3.5) at Jets
SEAHAWKS (+.5) at Browns
TEXANS (+3.5) at Oakland
Dallas at PHILLY (+3.5)
Ravens at STEELERS (-7.5)

...and the game of the week, the game of the season and maybe the game of the century...

Pats at COLTS (+3.5)

I have no clue who wins this game. But if you're giving me more than a FG, I'll take the points regardless of who's the underdog.

LOCK OF THE WEEK: TITANS

No comments: