Tuesday, March 20, 2007

All Up In Manny's Grill

Looking for that gift for the person who has everything? Are you a Red Sawx fan with wayyyyyy too much money lying around?

Might we suggest Manny Ramirez’s grill.

That’s right, the perennially braided and outfield urinating All Star has put his very own BBQ up for bid on ebay.

No really, he did.

“Hi, I`m Manny Ramirez. I bought this AMAZING grill for about $4,000 and I used it once... But I never have the time to use it because I am always on the road. I would love to sell it and you will get an autographed ball signed by me =] Enjoy it, Manny Ramirez.”

Isn’t that cute? Even 6’2” 200-pound sluggers use the equal sign/bracket smiley face. =]

I’ve always preferred the colon/parentheses format… a la :) … but hey, I don’t drop 40 HRs and 140 RBI a year, so what do I know.

And right now, you’re saying, “Come on Eric. There’s no way this could be real.”

But come on! What major leaguer, future Hall of Famer and uber millionaire wouldn’t need to make a few quick G’s hocking used crap on ebay? Just check out the photo!



We hear Schilling’s bloody sock is tomorrow’s blue light special. Woo hoo!

So if you’ve always dreamed of one day owning a used charcoal pit that once belonged to a ball player, just contact mannyramirez1524 (yes, that’s his ebay user name).

But act quick, at a current bid price of $99,999,999, we’re guessing this won’t last long.

What a bargain! LOL!

And no, I don’t typically like to bust the old LaughingOutLoud cyber abbreviation, but just wanted to show Manny he’s not the only one who knows cool cyber symbols and crap.

What you got now ManRam?!? Put that on your grill and smoke it!

And now that we look into it further, That's What HE Said has discovered it's in fact not his grill (I know, shocker right?).

It was actually his neighbor's. Bonus pts to that guy for having the cajones to try and pull that off.

"Hey Manny, will you just stand right there..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.