Tuesday, October 9, 2007

NFL Prediction Battle: Week 5

Go figure. I finally win a week in Pick ‘Em against Craig from Johnny Wishbone and the dude is in another freaking country until the weekend.

Nevertheless, chalk up the W!

And since he’s not here to post a picture of my beloved Bears on his site for the first time all year, I’ll go ahead and give the Monsters of the Midway a little love here ‘til he gets back.

But once you’re back Craig, I expect that photo up.

As I chronicled earlier this week, I’ve been so bad this year, I wanted to test my skills against two other formidable opponents – my fiancée and a penny.

Sadly, while I bested Shelly and Craig, Abe Lincoln proved to be too powerful. Arrrrgh.

HIT:
FALCONS (+8.5) at Titans
Lions at REDSKINS (-3.5)
Seahwaks at STEELERS (-6.5)
Cowboys at BILLS (+10.5)
BEARS (+3.5) at Packers
Browns at PATRIOTS (-13.5)

MISSED:
CARDS (-3.5) at Rams
Panthers at SAINTS (-3.5)
Jaguars at CHIEFS (+2.5)
Dolphins at TEXANS (-5.5)
JETS (+3.5) at Giants
TAMPA BAY (+10.5) at Colts
RAVENS (-3.5) at Niners
Chargers at BRONCOS (-1.5)

Total: 6-8
On The Season: 26-50 (yuk)
Lock of the Week: PATRIOTS (3-2 on the year)


SHELLY: 5-9 (hit ATL, MIA, NYG, IND, CHI)

THE PENNY: 9-5 (hit STL, CAR, WASH, NYG, IND, SF, SD, BUF, CHI)

CRAIG: 5-9 (hit WASH, JAX, NYG, BUF, NE)

On The Season Vs Craig: 1-3-1

No comments: