Saturday, October 6, 2007

NFL Week 5 Predictions: A Penny For Your Picks

Alright folks. My predictions have been awful this year. Wish there was a spin I could put on it. Just can’t. So we’re trying something new this week.

Not only will you find my own apparently-nowhere-near-expert predictions, but also those of my fiancée Shelly and another special guest – Abe Lincoln.

That’s right. I’ve been so bad, that I’ve been reduced to competing against a freaking penny.

I made my picks. Shelly made hers. For the coin, the home team was heads in each instance.

Let the best man, woman or monetary denomination win!

Eric’s picks (in all caps):
CARDS (-3.5) at Rams
FALCONS (+8.5) at Titans
Panthers at SAINTS (-3.5)
Lions at REDSKINS (-3.5)
Jaguars at CHIEFS (+2.5)
Dolphins at TEXANS (-5.5)
JETS (+3.5) at Giants
Seahwaks at STEELERS (-6.5)
TAMPA BAY (+10.5) at Colts
RAVENS (-3.5) at Niners
Chargers at BRONCOS (-1.5)
Cowboys at BILLS (+10.5)
BEARS (+3.5) at Packers
Browns at PATRIOTS (-13.5)

Lock of the Week (2-2 on the year): PATRIOTS


Shelly’s picks:
CARDINALS
FALCONS
SAINTS
LIONS
CHIEFS
DOLPHINS
GIANTS
SEAHAWKS
COLTS
RAVENS
BRONCOS
COWBOYS
BEARS
BROWNS

The Penny:
RAMS
TITANS
PANTHERS
REDSKINS
CHIEFS
TEXANS
GIANTS
SEAHAWKS
COLTS
NINERS
CHARGERS
BILLS
BEARS
BROWNS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about those Cubbies, kid... Wow... Seriously, that must have hurt. Ouch...