Wednesday, October 3, 2007

MLB Playoff Predictions: Division Series

So this is what baseball in October is like. A guy could get used to this.

And while Matt Holliday continues to pick pebbles out of his chin… and the umpire is hopefully still clearing the egg of his face (he missed that call, I don’t care what angle you show me and Bud Selig looks like a doosh for saying he got the plate), I offer up my Division Series predictions.

CUBS over D’bax in 4 (although if we beat Webb tonight, I might say 3)

PHILLIES over Rox in 5 (this might be the funnest series to watch)

YANKEES over Tribe in 4 (if the Bombers beat CC tonight, I might say 3)

SAWX over Halos in 4 (love the Halos heart… just too banged up)

On a side note, I have guilt-tripped my father into going to the Cubs game tonight. How can you live in Phoenix and not go see the Cubs in the playoffs?!?!

I’m jealous.

I will bury my envy in delicious layers of cheese, sauce and dough from the Lou Malnatti’s pizzas I had shipped here. I just hope they get here tonight!

I’m already hungry… for pizza and A CUBS WIN!

Alright Harry, let me hear ya...


No comments: