Wednesday, October 3, 2007

NFL Prediction Battle: Week 3 Results

And I thought things couldn’t get any worse after putting up a 4-12 mark in back-to-back weeks in Weeks 2 and 3.

I went 2-12 this week.

Sadly, that’s not a misprint. I’m not even sure how that’s possible.

A blind female monkey could’ve picked more than 2 winners this week.


HIT:
TAMPA BAY (+.5) at Carolina
RAIDERS (+4.5) at Miami

MISSED:
RAVENS (-4.5) at Cleveland
BEARS (-2.5) at Lions
Packers at VIKINGS (+.5)
TEXANS (-2.5) at Falcons
JETS (-3.5) at Bills
RAMS (+12.5) at Dallas
NINERS (+1.5) at Seahawks
BRONCOS (+10.5) at Colts
Chiefs at CHARGERS (-14.5)
STEELERS (-4.5) at Cards
EAGLES (-2.5) at Giants
Patriots at BENGALS (+7.5)

Week 4 Total: 4-12
YEAR TO DATE: 20-42
HEAD-TO-HEAD WITH CRAIG: 0-3-1

LOCK OF THE WEEK: 2-2 on the year (0-1 this week). Shocking, I know.

This is truly embarassing.

I’ve got an awesome new strategy I’m going to unveil this week. Check back this weekend to see it.

Hey, I can’t do any worse.

No comments: