Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NFL Prediction Battle: Week 1 Results

Alright, Week 1 of the NFL is in the books, and my good friend Craig of Johnny Wishbone fame has challenged me to a duel.

Silly man.

Obviously, I accept.

Sadly, Week 1 wasn’t as stellar the beginning as I hoped. But still not too bad...

HIT:
Aints at INDY (-5.5)
Chiefs at HOUSTON (-3)
PITTSBURGH (-4.5) at Cleveland
TITANS (+7) at J'ville
Falcons at VIKINGS (-3)
Bucs at SEAHAGS (-6)
LIONS (+2.5) at Raiders
Giants at COWBOYS (-6)
Cards at NINERS (-3)
Miami at REDSKINS (-2.5) (**note: I originally picked this game at –3, but to make sure Craig and I are using same spreads, we went with –2.5. Hey, if I took them giving 3, I’m obviously taking them –2.5)


MISSED:
DENVER (-3) at Buffalo
Panthers at RAMS (-1)
EAGLES (-3) at Green Bay
Pats at JETS (+6.5)
BEARS (+6) at Chargers
RAVENS (+2.5) at Bengals


TOTAL: 10-6

CRAIG’S TOTAL: 10-6

WEEK 1 RESULT: A TIE (what is this, hockey?!?)

EA’S LOCK OF THE WEEK: PITT (-4.5) – nailed it!

Check back all year for the That’s What HE Said vs. Johnny Wishbone battle!

May the best Jew win!

No comments: