Saturday, September 8, 2007

NFL Week 1 Predictions

It's finally here!

I finally get to wash that bitter taste left by the Super Bowl out of my mouth.

That's right, it's time for some football!!!

I'm on the road this weekend as I travel to not-so-far-away San Diego to watch my Bears take on the Chargers on opening weekend. I'm not entirely optimistic about the pending outcome, but couldn't be happier about attending my first ever opening day football game!

So before it's time for kickoff, I want to get my Week 1 Picks in the books so you can all be witness to the sheer genius.

I'm going to do this every week and keep a running tally, a la the Swami -- except with a lot more hair and hopefully a lot more accuracy.

So here we go... my picks are in all caps...

Chiefs at HOUSTON (-3)
DENVER (-3) at Buffalo
PITTSBURGH (-4.5) at Cleveland
TITANS (+7) at J'ville
Panthers at RAMS (-1)
EAGLES (-3) at Green Bay
Falcons at VIKINGS (-3)
Miami at REDSKINS (-3)
Pats at JETS (+6.5)
Bucs at SEAHAGS (-6)
BEARS (+6) at Chargers (a Super Bowl team getting 6 pts in Week 1???)
LIONS (+2.5) at Raiders
Giants at COWBOYS (-6)
RAVENS (+2.5) at Bengals
Cards at NINERS (-3)


LOCK OF THE WEEK: PITTSBURGH (-4.5)
TOUGHEST CALL: REDSKINS
3-TEAM PARLAY OF THE WEEK: PITT, BRONCOS, VIKINGS

No comments: