Saturday, September 15, 2007

NFL Week 2 Predictions

They say two is better than one. Beers. Boobs. Twix. Who am I to argue?

Week 1 of the NFL featured a heartbreaking loss to the Chargers for my beloved Bears. It was the most expensive yet awesome 3 hours of pain I’ve ever put myself through in history sitting 20 rows off the field…and the first hangover I’ve ever experienced while STILL drinking (how does that even happen?!?).

I went 2-2 in my fantasy leagues. Well, really 2-1, but Shelly also lost in her girls league, so who am I kidding… I went 2-2. Hey, it’s not like she’s the one who went out and grabbed Patrick Crayton off the waiver wire…. Unless any of the other girls in the league are reading this. In which case, yes, it was all Shelly.

Week 1 also featured the debut of the That’s What HE Said vs. Johnny Wishbone Pick ‘Em Pool, and after 16 games were in the book – it was a tie as both Craig and I went 10-6.

So with that, I offer my picks for Week 2, along with my Lock of the Week (which I nailed last week) and my 3-team parlay of the Week (which the Broncos cost me last week).

Let’s hope there’s no kissing-your-sister feeling after this week’s results. You’re going down Rubes!!

My picks are in ALL CAPS…


Atlanta at JACKSONVILLE (-11.5)
BUFFALO (+9.5) at Pittsburgh
BENGALS (-7.5) at Cleveland
PACKERS (+2.5) at Giants
Houston at CAROLINA (-7.5)
COLTS (-8.5) at Tennessee
SAINTS (-3.5) at Tampa Bay
Niners at RAMS (-3.5)
SEAHAWKS (-2.5) at Cardinals
VIKINGS (+3.5) at Detroit
COWBOYS (-3.5) at Miami
Chiefs at BEARS (-13.5)
Jets at RAVENS (-1.5)
Raiders at BRONOCS (-10.5)
CHARGERS (+4.5) at Patriots
Redskins at EAGLES (-7.5)

LOCK OF THE WEEK: PACKERS
TOUGHEST CALL: CAROLINA
3-TEAM PARLAY: PACKERS, BENGALS, COWBOYS

No comments: