Saturday, September 22, 2007

NFL Week 3 Predictions

As we enter Week 3 of the NFL Pick 'Em Battle with Craig from Johnny Wishbone, I’m reminded of the opening line from the old Phish album "Slip, Stitch and Pass"...

"Some good points. Some bad points. But it all seems to work out."

Week 1 brought some good points as I went 10-6.

Week 2 was forgettable-at-best, bringing on the bad points with a 4-12 mark.

On the year, I’m 14-18….and 0-1-1 in the battle with Craig.

Yet I have a feeling in Week 3 I get back in track and it will all work itself out.

So with that, here’s my picks… I’m feeling a lot of road dogs this week. Just a hunch.

As always, my pick is in ALL CAPS….

Arizona at BALTIMORE (-7.5)
RAMS (+4.5) at Tampa Bay
NINERS (+9.5) at Pittsburgh
CHARGERS (-3.5) at Green Bay
VIKINGS (+2.5) at Chiefs
Miami at JETS (-3.5)
COLTS (-5.5) at Houston
LIONS (+6.5) at Eagles
Browns at RAIDERS (-3.5)
BENGALS (+3.5) at Seattle
PANTHERS (-4.5) at Falcons
Giants at REDSKINS (-4.5)
Cowboys at BEARS (-3.5)
TITANS (+5.5) at Saints
Jaguars at BRONCOS (-3.5)
BILLS (+14.5) at Patriots

LOCK OF THE WEEK: BRONCOS (-3.5) -- I’m 2-0 on my locks so far, feel free to hop on the train.
TOUGHEST CALL: LIONS (+6.5)
3-TEAM PARLAY: BRONCOS, BENGALS, CHARGERS

1 comment:

Craig R. said...

At least you didn't get shut out in the early games... D'oh